Retsch test sieves guarantee unrivaled stability and consistency for your sieve analysis due to the unique manufacturing process with a onepiece stainless steel sieve frame.
Paying close attention to mesh size and other specific requirements, the sieve fabric is precisely joined into the frame. Using a unique technology, which is only found in Retsch test sieves, the fabric is then permanently and reliably tautened.
The individual laser engraving of each test sieve provides a clear and precise labeling with full traceability. The sieves can be combined with all other sieve brands without any problems and are available acc. to ISO 3310 and ASTM E 11. A range of lids and collecting pans is available.
- one-piece sieve frame and fabric-transition without grooves prevent cross contamination (no sample residues etc.).
- no hollow spaces which need to be sealed (no epoxy)
- high degree of corrosion resistance and easy cleaning thanks to high-alloy stainless steels
- innovative tensioning technology guarantees permanently tight sieve fabric
- excellent product quality due to extensive optical inspection.
- maximum stability and optimum sealing when used in sieve stacks thanks to the o-ring which is placed in the recess designed for this purpose
- clear and precise labeling of the sieves with full traceability based on individualized laser engraving
|Applications||separation, fractioning, particle size determination|
|Field of application||agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment / recycling, food, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics, medicine / pharmaceuticals|
|Feed material||powders, bulk materials, suspensions|
As a special service, we offer to recalibrate your test sieves. After the standard measuring process, all relevant data are recorded and confirmed in the calibration certificate, if desired.
Subject to technical modifications and errors