The well-proven RETSCH sieves consist of a solid stainless steel sieve frame of high stability for reliable sieving results. Paying close attention to mesh-specific requirements, the sieve fabric is precisely joined into the frame and tautened. The individual laser engraving of each RETSCH test sieve provides a clear and accurate labeling with full traceability.
The sieves can be easily combined with all other sieve brands. Each sieve that leaves our company comes with a test report or, at your request, with a special inspection certificate in conformity with national and international standards. RETSCH calibration certificates confirm a great number of precision measurements, thus ensuring an even higher statistical reliability for your quality control.
RETSCH test sieves are available in many sizes and varieties, primarily in the four frame sizes most widely used in laboratory analytics:
- 200 x 50 mm, 200 x 25 mm
- 8“x 2“ (203 x 50 mm), 8“x 1“ (203 x 25 mm)
- stainless steel sieve frame with high form stability
- high degree of corrosion resistance and easy cleaning thanks to high-alloy stainless steel
- sieve mesh sizes from 20 µm to 125 mm
- permanently tight sieve fabric
- excellent product quality due to extensive optical inspection
- maximum stability and optimum sealing when used in sieve stacks thanks to the o-ring which is placed in the recess designed for this purpose
- clear and precise labeling of the sieves with full traceability based on individualized laser engraving
|Applications||separation, fractioning, particle size determination|
|Field of application||agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment / recycling, food, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics, medicine / pharmaceuticals|
|Feed material||powders, bulk materials, suspensions|
As a special service, we offer to recalibrate your test sieves. After the standard measuring process, all relevant data is recorded and confirmed in the calibration certificate, if desired.
Subject to technical modifications and errors