The demands made of particle size analysis are reflected in the requirements contained in the standard ISO 3310. In order to adapt our test sieves to these requirements, RETSCH has developed a unique manufacturing process that guarantees a previously unattained quality and consistency in sieve production (200 x 50 mm, 200 x 25 mm, 203 x 50 mm (8"x 2"), 203 x 25 mm (8"x 1")). In addition, a logistic manufacturing system makes it possible to record each and every material used in the process.
- one-piece sieve frame and fabric-transition without grooves prevent cross contamination (no sample residues etc.).
- no hollow spaces which need to be sealed (no epoxy)
- high degree of corrosion resistance and easy cleaning thanks to high-alloy stainless steels
- innovative tensioning technology guarantees permanently tight sieve fabric
- excellent product quality due to extensive optical inspection.
- maximum stability and optimum sealing when used in sieve stacks thanks to the o-ring which is placed in the recess designed for this purpose
- clear and precise labeling of the sieves with full traceability based on individualized laser engraving
|Applications||separation, fractioning, particle size determination|
|Field of application||agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment / recycling, food, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics, medicine / pharmaceuticals|
|Feed material||powders, bulk materials, suspensions|
Subject to technical modifications and errors